joi, 23 februarie 2017

Zootopia Try Everything Mashup Album Track List (LINK IN DESCRIPTION!)

http://bit.do/deHZC IMDevin Secret discount page.
Mashup Album here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0L4UpG11uBHMUdPcHh0UnJab0k/view?usp=sharing I have made a lot of mashups with Shakira's Try Everything (it's more because of the movie Zootopia than the song, but the song's still great), and I thought it would be nice to put them all in one album! 00:00 - 03:14 This One's For Everything / This One's For You - David Guetta ft. Zara Larsson *** I'm starting this album with a mashup dedicated to everyone involved in making Zootopia happen. Because of them, Zootopia has become a top contender for my favorite movies of all time! This one's for everything you've done! 03:15 - 06:28 Better When I'm Gone (Can't Stop Trying!) / Better When I'm Dancin' - Meghan Trainor & Cups (When I'm Gone) - Anna Kendrick & Can't Stop The Feeling! - Justin Timberlake *** All four of these catchy songs are part of a soundtrack of a different feel-good family film. Personally, Zootopia is the top for me out of all these movies! 06:29 - 10:04 When Can I Try Everything Again? / When Can I See You Again? - Owl City *** Another mashup of soundtrack songs, but this one is specifically Zootopia and Wreck-It Ralph, two awesome Disney movies directed by Rich Moore! 10:05 - 14:31 Hold My Everything / Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne *** I started mashing this pair with the Try Everything acapella and Hold My Hand instrumental, but it didn't turn out as catchy as this does. I LOVE how this turned out! 14:32 - 16:40 Cups (When I Try Everything) / Cups (When I'm Gone) - Anna Kendrick *** A short mixed mashup to get us to the latter half of the album. 16:41 - 21:33 Try, Try, Try Everything / Try - P!nk *** The first mashup of what I call the Try Trinity. This is the first Try Everything mashup that I made! The message of this mashup is pretty blatant: Try, try, try! 21:34 - 25:44 Trying Everything Doesn't Kill You / Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson *** The second of the Try Trinity tells us, rather powerfully, that trying, which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger! 25:45 - 29:22 Try Em With Kindness / Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez *** The third Try Trinity track reminds us that, though we can try everything and that trying makes us stronger, we shall do so with kindness. 29:23 - 33:44 Dance Every Feeling! / Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon & Can't Stop the Feeling - Justin Timberlake *** As the album nears it end, we must have another dance-y, party mashup! 33:45 - 37:38 It's Time to Try Everything / It's Time - Imagine Dragons *** As you finish listening to this mashup album and move on (or perhaps you are gonna replay it!), try to try everything! It's never too late! No copyright infringement intended.