joi, 12 octombrie 2017

Logon failure unknown username or bad password | (Windows Workgroup Fix)

http://bit.do/c4D8F Secret sale at Reneelab.
In this video I explain one possible reason for unsuccessful login to a machine on a workgroup network, followed by a solution and demonstration. There could be many other reasons for unsuccessful login. Incorrect date and time between machines is also another common reason... I know this solution might look obvious, however it seems those who are experienced at configuring windows workgroup also didn't know about this tip because I've yet to come across someone with the same solution as myself. This tutorial is primarily aimed to help home users who are new to network sharing with workgroup. I'm using windows 7 home premium and windows 8 between two PCs. If you have any questions about windows workgroup or homegroup, just ask and I can try and help resolve your issue. Original intro & outro created by: Raven Design Finished intro & outro customized by: kingsley15 (myself)