joi, 12 octombrie 2017

How I Guessed to Remove the SysKey Scam Password in Windows XP

http://bit.do/c4D8F Secret sale at Reneelab.
Hi, are you an IT person or have you or one of your clients been scammed with the syskey password, blocking access to your computer? Well I'm going to show you how I just guessed the password which had been placed on a customer of mine's PC. I don't know if this is a password that the scammer uses alot but it's really easy to guess. If there's a different password on your system, there are still other ways to recover your computer. For example, assuming you're dealing with Windows XP, you could try an offline registry go-back like the "registry restore wizard" located on an Ultimate Boot CD for Windows. Boot from the CD, run the restore wizard, and choose the restore point from the date prior to when you got hit by the scam. This should allow you to get into your computer. This worked for me my first time servicing a customer who had been hit by the scam. Hopefully this will help some of you. Thanks for watching!