vineri, 20 mai 2016

Laminate Direct.co.uk want to know what I think of their products?

http://tidd.ly/b9b64d3c Save up to 60% at Uk Flooring Direct
Hello to you! Laminate direct.co.uk having laid a good amount of your flooring after quite a stressfull few months, I think that it is rubbish. The living room that was a good amount larger than the bedroom went down fine, however the bedroom was a bit of a disaster, in my opinion from my perspective! To be honest all I had to do was lay this flooring and then I could relax and enjoy my Christmas and be reasonably comfy in my new place. However the quality of the product you ( http://www.laminate-direct.co.uk/?utm_campaign=map&utm_medium=email&utm_source=yotpo ) supplied, thanks for the handy link to your website! been too busy relaxing to do this until now, your email has given me wind beneath my wings and extra strength. Where was I, Oh yes the useless products you sell! was as a true kick in the nuts, slap in the face, extra pile of crap to deal with, when I really didn't need it. Sorry I got your awful companies name slightly wrong in my look at this crap I'm dealing with when exhausted vid, it is in fact Laminate Direct.co.uk As you can imagine I really feel the need to discuss these products and the issues I had, can't help but wonder! has anyone else has any problems with this company and their products? If you have let's hear from you, the louder the better!