marți, 12 aprilie 2016

Zika virus - Pregnancy - Questions and answers with Dr Sonya Bennett

http://tiny.cc/uqc2tx How to survive any disease
Dr Bennett addresses the following questions in this video on the topic of Zika virus and pregnancy; Q. If I'm pregnant, should I not be travelling to areas affected by Zika virus? Q. Is the link between Zika virus and Microcephaly proven or just theoretical? Q. Are there other factors that may be related to the cases of microcephaly in Brazil? Q. Can a pregnant woman pass Zika virus onto her baby during pregnancy? Q. Can a previous Zika virus infection affect future pregnancies? Q. Is there any risk to my unborn child if I have previously travelled to a country affected by Zika virus when I was not pregnant? Q. Is it safe to breastfeed my baby if I have Zika virus? Q. If I'm not pregnant and not planning to get pregnant in the near future, should I go to a country affected by Zika virus? Q. Is Zika virus only a problem at certain stages of pregnancy? Q. Are there any risks to children, particularly babies? Q. Will I be offered extra testing or scans to check I don't have Zika virus and that my baby is developing normally?