joi, 14 aprilie 2016

Liza Minnelli Live at the Olympia in Paris December 13, 1969

http://tinyurl.com/jak9f7d Liza Minnelli Framed Art Print By Naxart
Full concerts http://onlinerelaxing.com Here's complete concert film from two archive sources, mixed with the best quality single soundtrack. This is definitive version at this time. There was some out of synch on the timecoded copy along with overall not great picture quality, so I made some minor improving on this. But at least this is much better, than circulated before b/w footage from VHS. I belive, best quality French TV segments included here are represents the original 16mm film, on which it was filmed. Filmed on the 2nd 1969 show in Olympia Theatre (December, 13). Two songs from this show was released on LP "Live At The Olympia In Paris" (LP contains mainly material from December, 11 show). 01. Consider Yourself / Hello, I Love You / I've Got Five Dollars / I Gotta Be Me / Consider Yourself (reprise) 02. Everybody's Talkin' / Good Morning Starshine 03. God Bless The Child 04. Liza With A 'Z' 05. There Is A Time 06. Married / You Better Sit Down Kids 07. Nous On S'Aimera 08. C'est Merveilleux... 09. Where Did You Learn To Dance? 10. I Will Wait For You 11. My Mammy 12. Everybody Loves My Baby 13. Cabaret